Sunday, March 4, 2012

Picture times are here again

Well, it has been a while. In these cameraless days, you, my faithful legion of readers, have missed out on a lot. At the beginning of February, I went to Lisbon, which is in my opinion one of the most snapshot-worthy cities in the world (btw, I recently read that the word snapshot originally referred to a quick shot with a gun). Later on I went to Scotland-- but maybe I can get some photos from my friends. At my school, we had a really fun Carnival celebration, with costumes and food and a parade-- once I get photos from some of the other teachers, I'll post those. But there's one thing I've been dying to brag about for two months now, which is the views from my new apartment window. They are beautiful and vary in color and nuance according the time of day and atmospheric conditions. Take it away Galicia:

Claude Monet, you're welcome anytime... fifth floor on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment